For many Brazilians, buying a car is a consumer dream. However, many are unable to pay cash for this dream and so need to resort to funding.
At this time, you need to research well before signing a contract.
Loan and Credit is one of the leaders in vehicle financing in the country. So it is worth checking out the vehicle financing at Pan Bank!
Loan and Credit: tradition and leadership
Loan and Credit emerged in the late 1960s. In the 1990s, after rapid expansion, it became a multiple bank, operating in retail.
You probably still have in your memory the name of the bank negatively marked by the problems you faced a few years ago. Well, the bank was acquired Pactual and was totally restructured, focusing its activity on credit and financing to individuals and companies.
As we said above, the bank is one of the leaders in auto finance and it is no accident.
Advantages offered by the Bank
- Pan partners with more than 5,000 stores across the country. In addition, the Bank works with multi-brand stores, which sell vehicles of all makes and assemblers, including imported ones.
- You can finance up to 100% of the amount, with maturities of up to 60 months and 45 days to pay the first installment.
- In addition, the Bank is known for its agile financing analysis. Another attraction is the lender insurance, Pan Protege Insurance, which allows payment of installments in case of unforeseen events such as claims.
- The rates are around 2.2% per month, very attractive to the market especially the used car market.
- You can count on services over the internet such as bill of exchange, debt renegotiation and early discharge simulation. All with convenience, without leaving home.
For more information visit the website or check all Loan and Credit phones here.